Who is this course for?
Personnel who work with pressurised cylinders, compressed gas or associated equipment
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role
How will this course benefit me?
This course aims to provide an overview of the use of pressurised cylinders, the risks involved and storage requirements
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you have an overview of the use of pressurised cylinders, the risks involved and storage requirements
What standards are referred to in this course?
This course does not refer to specific legislation or standards.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Define what is meant by a ""pressurised cylinder""
• Explain the use of pressurised cylinders in the Oil and Gas Industry
• Identify the hazards posed by the use of pressurised cylinders
• Explain the mitigation measures that can be used to control the risks created by the use of pressurised cylinders
• Describe the correct storage methods for pressurised cylinders
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
Mintra Holding AS will hold its Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, 26 May 21 at 1300 CET.
The board of directors hereby convenes the Annual General Meeting in Mintra Holding AS (the "Company") to be held on Wednesday 26 May 2021 13:00...