CPD and IOSH accredited
Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for?
This Use & Storage of Pressurized Cylinders Training course is for personnel who work with pressurised cylinders, compressed gas or associated equipment
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role
How will this course benefit me?
This course aims to provide an overview of the use of pressurised cylinders, the risks involved and storage requirements
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you have an overview of the use of pressurised cylinders, the risks involved and storage requirements
What standards are referred to in this course?
This course does not refer to specific legislation or standards.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Identify what a ‘pressurised cylinder’ is
• Recognise why pressurised cylinders are used in the Oil and Gas Industry
• Identify the hazards posed by the use of pressurised cylinders
• Identify the mitigation measures that can be used to control the risks created by the use of pressurised cylinders
• Identify the correct storage methods for pressurised cylinders
Exam in the e-learning course
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
This course is CPD accredited. Established in 1996, The CPD Certification Service is the largest and leading independent CPD accreditation organisation working across all industry sectors. www.cpuk.co.uk
The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is the world’s Chartered body for safety and health professionals. The IOSH brand stands for excellent products, high-quality standards and thought leadership in safety and health. IOSH approval means that the course content contains relevant health and safety information, courses are pitched at the appropriate level and meet the highest standards for trainer competence and course quality.
AI was the word on everyone’s lips at Smart4Sea Athens this year. From discussions and concerns about its inherent flaws,
Mintra.com achieves Feefo Platinum Status after three Consecutive Years of Gold, Garnering praise for outstanding service.
Innovation Director, Valentinos Steliou discusses "Delivering for the Seafarer of Tomorrow".