Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for?
This Working Time Limits & Fatigue Management Training course is suitable for all relevant personnel.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role
How will this course benefit me?
This course aims to provide personnel with an overview of how the Working Time Regulations impact on their working hours and the importance of effectively managing and assess the risks posed by fatigue in the workplace.
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you have an overview of how the Working Time Regulations impact on their working hours and the importance of effectively managing and assess the risks posed by fatigue in the workplace.
What standards are referred to in this course?
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Provide an overview of the Working Time Regulations and their implications
• Explain the duties placed on employers and personnel by the Working Time Regulations
• Explain what is meant by the term ‘working time’
• Explain what is meant by the term ‘rest periods’
• Explain what is meant by the term ‘working days’
• Explain what is meant by the term ‘rest days’
• Explain what is meant by the term ‘fatigue’
• Identify common causes of fatigue
• Recognise that fatigue can have serious consequences
• Explain how to recognise the symptoms and effects of fatigue in yourself and others
• Describe how a fatigue management procedure can minimise the risks from fatigue
• Explain the importance of carrying out a Fatigue Risk Assessment, and
• Provide an overview of the appropriate management of a person impaired by fatigue
Exam in eLeaning Course
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
An intuitive eLearning authoring tool to simplify knowledge sharing across organisations and fuel employee-generated learning.