Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for?
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role
How will this course benefit me?
The course will make you aware of aspects relating to anti-corruption and anti-bribery and will familiarize you with the relevant legislation. During the course you will encounter common dilemmas where you will be asked to make your own decisions. The feedback in the exercises will enable you to handle various questions and tricky situations.
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you are aware of aspects relating to anti-corruption and anti-bribery.
What standards are referred to in this course?
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Define corruption and bribery
• Describe the adverse societal consequences of corruption
• Recognise conflicts of interest
• Summarise the laws in place to prevent corruption and enable competition
• Outline the sanctions and laws that must be considered when operating globally
• Comply with the approach to reducing and controlling the risks of bribery
• Identify acceptable practices in a company
• Describe the rules for accepting gifts, hospitality or donations
• Summarise the expectations for working with others
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
For the second consecutive year, The Nautical Institute has awarded a Certificate of Recognition to eight of Mintra’s maritime training products,