CPD and IOSH accredited
Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is the course for?
This an awareness Confined Space Entry Online Training course and is aimed at individuals required to carry out a work task in a confined space.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role.
How will the course benefit me?
This course aims to provide learners with an overview of industry best practice in relation to confined space entry work.
How will the course benefit my company?
The course will benefit companies by reducing confined space entry related injuries.
What standards are referenced in the course
Is there an assessment?
• Recognise a Confined Space</p>\n<p>• Identify the dangers that can be caused by confined space entry work
• Identify the key pieces of legislation that help to control confined space entry work
• Recognise essential elements for working in a confined space
• Identify individual roles and responsibilities involved in Confined Space Entry work
• Identify the requirements for gas testing
• Identify acceptable levels for atmospheric test results
• Identify Confined Space Entry site safety equipment
• Identify the actions that should be taken by the Standby Person during an emergency
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
This course is CPD accredited. Established in 1996, The CPD Certification Service is the largest and leading independent CPD accreditation organisation working across all industry sectors. www.cpuk.co.uk
The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is the world’s Chartered body for safety and health professionals. The IOSH brand stands for excellent products, high-quality standards and thought leadership in safety and health. IOSH approval means that the course content contains relevant health and safety information, courses are pitched at the appropriate level and meet the highest standards for trainer competence and course quality.
Working in confined spaces can be extremely dangerous, which is why proper training is absolutely essential.
Stuart Halliday, a CMIOSH-approved HSE professional gives us some of his key takeaways to consider when involved in Confined Space Entry.
In this blog post, we will dive deep into the world of crew rotation software
NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, INTO OR WITHIN THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA,...