Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for?
Everyone working on low voltage installations.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role
How will this course benefit me?
The course meets the requirements set in § 7 of the ""Safety Regulations for Work and Operation of Electrical Equipment and Installations- FSE"", that relevant personnel shall be given annual training and instruction in FSE. The course also provides the necessary training and instruction in first aid, focusing on electrical injuries, with the exception of the mandatory practical training in cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
The regulations of various authorities make FSE applicable to all those working with electricity, whether on board ship, on platforms or on land. This course is suitable for all, regardless of which industry you work in.
The authorities require that training in FSE and first aid in the event of electrical accidents is undertaken at least once a year. No more than 12 months shall elapse between training courses.
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you have the knowledge and competence to be working on low voltage installations.
What standards are referred to in this course?
§ 7 of the ""Safety Regulations for Work and Operation of Electrical Equipment and Installations- FSE""
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Adhere to regulations for low voltage
• Describe the regulations
• Explain why we have these regulations
• Acknowledge the value of working safely
• Sumarise measures against accidents
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
For the second consecutive year, The Nautical Institute has awarded a Certificate of Recognition to eight of Mintra’s maritime training products,