Buy and assign to
via email link
This course covers everything you need to know as an employee working from home. Over the course of this module we will look at the key information you’ll need to know if you work from home.
• Understand the importance of carrying out a risk assessment
• Recognise how to check your own electrical equipment
• Understand the importance of DSE
• Recognise what the manual handling procedure entails
• Develop an insight into the various hazards that are around you and what to do should an accident occur
• Be aware of the company policy
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
Digital learning and human capital management software specialist Mintra has secured a NOK 1.76 million contract with a service provider for the...
From the surprise announcement by the USA and China of a joint declaration to