Buy and assign to
via email link
This Health & Safety for Home Workers (Employees) Training course covers everything you need to know as an employee working from home. Over the course of this module we will look at the key information you’ll need to know if you work from home.
• Understand the importance of carrying out a risk assessment
• Recognise how to check your own electrical equipment
• Understand the importance of DSE
• Recognise what the manual handling procedure entails
• Develop an insight into the various hazards that are around you and what to do should an accident occur
• Be aware of the company policy
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
In this blog post, we will dive deep into the world of crew rotation software
NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, INTO OR WITHIN THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA,...