Who is the course for?
This eLearning course is aimed at individuals in the oil and gas industry who require a working knowledge of systems that make and use compressed gas.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role.
How will the course benefit me?
Gas is compressed in the oil and gas industry for a variety of purposes, such as in preparation for export as a product or for re-injection into a reservoir. This course will give you a basic understanding of the how gas is compressed and then used by a variety of systems.
How will the course benefit my company?
By ensuring you are aware of the purpose and uses of compressed gas, you can work safely and correctly with gas compressors and the systems that they supply.
What standards are referenced in the course?
This course does not refer to specific legislation or standards but is written to current HSE guidelines and industry best practice.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Know the various components of a typical Gas Compression System
• Recognise the LP, MP and HP Compression Systems
• Know the basic Gas Export System
• Know the basic Gas Injection System
• Know how and why the gas is supplied to the Gas Lift System
• Know the basic Fuel Gas System
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
Mintra Holding AS will hold its Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, 26 May 21 at 1300 CET.
The board of directors hereby convenes the Annual General Meeting in Mintra Holding AS (the "Company") to be held on Wednesday 26 May 2021 13:00...