Who is this course for?
This Legionella Online Training course is relevant for any personnel who require knowledge of Legionella bacteria
Is previous experience required?
No previous experience is required to complete this course.
How will this course benefit me?
By providing personnel with an overview of the steps that can be taken to reduce the risks posed by Legionella in the workplace.
How will this course benefit my company?
By providing personnel with an overview of you to identify the risks associated with Legionella and the control measures that can be implanted to reduce those risks.
What standards are referred to in this course?
The course is made according to industry best practice.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Give an overview of what legionella is and its health risk implications
• Identify the areas of concern in the workplace as well as the factors which increase the risks and hazards
• Describe how to undertake a legionella risk assessment
• Explain how to implement measures to eliminate, reduce and control the risk and spread of legionella, and
• Explain the importance of testing and analysis
• Explain the importance of record-keeping
End of course exam with an 80% pass mark.
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
This course is CPD accredited. Established in 1996, The CPD Certification Service is the largest and leading independent CPD accreditation organisation working across all industry sectors. www.cpuk.co.uk
The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is the world’s Chartered body for safety and health professionals. The IOSH brand stands for excellent products, high-quality standards and thought leadership in safety and health. IOSH approval means that the course content contains relevant health and safety information, courses are pitched at the appropriate level and meet the highest standards for trainer competence and course quality.
This course is RoSPA approved. The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) has been working towards their vision for life, free from serious accidental injury, since 1916. RoSPA approval offers quality assurance, increasing credibility with customers, the public and staff, and ensuring that the safety content of courses is correct. www.rospa.com
Mintra has an exciting opportunity for a creative and dynamic Project Manager and Instructional Designer to join our international product team