Who is this course for?
Company Security Officer (CSO), Ship Security Officer (SSO), Ship's Master and Officers, Deck and Engine Ratings, Galley and Catering Staff, Office Operations Staff
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course.
How will this course benefit me?
Awareness of Best Management Practices to assist companies and ships in deterring and responding to piracy attacks and armed robbery.
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you are aware of best practices in deterring and responding to piracy attacks and armed robbery.
What standards are referred to in this course?
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 70%.
• Know what piracy and armed robbery are, and be able to describe their current threat patterns
• Know the fundamentals of threat risk assessment
• Describe how to prepare for transiting high-risk areas
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
Mintra Holding AS will hold its Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, 26 May 21 at 1300 CET.
The board of directors hereby convenes the Annual General Meeting in Mintra Holding AS (the "Company") to be held on Wednesday 26 May 2021 13:00...