SubtotalCheckout View and edit basket
Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is the course for?
This Tanker Operations – Cargo Training course is suitable for Chief, Deck and Engine Officers
New departmental staff, crew members (both offshore and onshore)
Is previous experience required?
No previous experience is required to complete this course.
How will the course benefit me?
This course will give you an overview of cargo operations and procedures for cargo handling and precautions at tanker and terminal.
How will the course benefit my company?
Raising awareness of precautions at tanker and terminal and providing the crew with clear procedures for cargo handling can reduce the risk of unwanted tanker operation incidents.
What standards are referenced in the course?
STCW 78 AND 1995 revised
IMO / ISGOTT / COSWP
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 70%.
• Give an overview of cargo and cargo operations
• Describe precautions at tanker and terminal
• Describe the procedures for cargo handling
• Identify the main types of marine pollution
• Explain relevant regulations of the MARPOL Convention
• Outline the responsibilities of the Chief Officer and Chief Engineer and other relevant crew
End of course assessment with a 70% pass mark.
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones
Prices from £66.67Buy Now
Mintra’s HR Manager Amy Reid appointed the Scottish HR Leadership Group’s Operating Board to support the development of the HR community in Scotland.
Mintra are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our UK team.
A dropped object checklist is a tool used to identify potential hazards and prevent dropped object incidents in the workplace.