SubtotalCheckout View and edit basket
Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is the course for?
The Society of International Gas Tanker and Terminal Operations (SIGTTO) Awareness Training course is for operator personnel who are responsible for assessing and verifying the SIGTTO competency standards and Officers serving on LNG or LPG carriers who are being assessed.
Is previous experience required?
No previous experience is required to complete this course.
How will the course benefit me?
This course will provide learners with an introduction to SIGTTO and an overview of the competency and experience matrices, as well as how to apply them.
How will the course benefit my company?
This course acts as an introduction to the assessment for operators that allows them to examine personnel compliance and will ensure that those employed by the operators have the relevant knowledge and experience to perform safely in their role.
What standards are referenced in the course?
The Society of International Gas Tanker and Terminal Operations (SIGTTO)
International Association of Classification Societies (IASCS)
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 70%.
• Give an overview of The Society of International Gas Tanker and Terminal Operations (SIGTTO)
• Explain the purpose of SIGTTO
• Explain the purpose of the SIGTTO competency matrices
• Describe how to use the SIGTTO competency matrices
• Explain the purpose of the SIGTTO experience matrices
• Describe how the SIGTTO experience matrices should be applied
• Explain why it is useful for operators to keep records of personnel training information
• Give an overview of the SIGTTO membership
End of course assessment with a 70% pass mark and two attempts.
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones
Do you have a passion for digital content? Do you love the idea of creating a comprehensive and engaging digital course library? Look no further!
Mintra is looking for a dynamic and innovative Commercial Product Manager to join our team!
At the recent Smart4Sea Athens Forum 2023, Mintra brought to the audience into how maritime workers are set to benefit from maritime technology.