Buy and assign to
via email link
Medicines are available in many different forms and have a variety of functions. If you administer or manage medications on behalf of others, it is vital that you have a clear understanding of your responsibilities and you are aware of the types of products you may encounter. This course looks at the terminology, uses and legal requirements of medicines and drugs. It also covers how to safely administer, handle and store medications.
• Recognise the difference between a medicine and a drug
• Identify the positives and negatives of medicines and drugs
• State the legal requirements of the Medicines Act and the Misuse of Drugs Act
• Recognise the different presentations of specific drugs
• Identify how you should maintain safety when administering, handling and storing medicine
• Store and dispose of medications and drugs correctly
• State the record keeping requirements of medication
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
The Work Shop Pte Ltd has been appointed as a partner to support sales in the region
Scott Kerr, board member of Mintra Holding AS, has today, October 14th, purchased 120,000 shares in Mintra Holding AS, at an average share price of...