Who is this course for?
Masters and Senior Deck Officers on Norwegian Flagged vessels
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course as it is assumed you are competent in your designated role as a Senior Deck Officer onboard.
How will this course benefit me?
This course aims to provide learners with an insight into Norwegian Maritime Rules and Regulations
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you have an insight into Norwegian Maritime Rules and Regulations
What standards are referred to in this course?
STCW rule 1/10.2
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 70%.
• Give an overview of Norwegian maritime history
• Explain the organisation and responsibilities of the Norwegian Maritime Authority
• Describe how the Certificate of Competence and Endorsements are handled
• Describe the relationship between Norwegian maritime laws and regulations and the International Maritime Organization (IMO) Codes and Regulations
• Describe how the International Safety Management (ISM) Code is used to safely operate the management of ships
Mintra Holding AS will hold its Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, 26 May 21 at 1300 CET.
The board of directors hereby convenes the Annual General Meeting in Mintra Holding AS (the "Company") to be held on Wednesday 26 May 2021 13:00...