SubtotalCheckout View and edit basket
Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is the course for?
This course is for personnel spending substantial time working with computer equipment.
Is previous experience required?
No previous experience is required to complete this course.
How will the course benefit me?
By providing you with a thorough understanding of how to find your ideal working position(s), how to prevent and reduce musculoskeletal pain, and how to strengthen your body.
How will the course benefit my company?
By preventing musculoskeletal pain and reducing the risk of sick leave due to bad working postures and unhealthy practice.
What standards are referenced in the course?
No standards or regulations are referenced in the course.
Is there an assessment?
• Describe the common ailments/pain caused by PC work
• Describe the main causes of work-related pain
• Explain how to find your ideal working position(s)
• Describe how to set up your office workplace
• Describe how to set up your workplace at home
• Describe how to perform pain-reducing exercises
• Explain how to prevent work-related pain
• Describe how to use office equipment correctly
• Describe how to use practice consideration in an open office space
• Show an awareness of relevant legislation
The office ergonomics course has been developed to support personnel who spend substantial amount of time working with computer equipment.
‘Preparing for SIRE 2.0, RightShip and Port State Control Inspections’
At SAFETY4SEA Forum, Mintra’s Project Manager Marvin Bielek discuss the rapid speed at which technologies are changing the maritime industry.