Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for?
This Blinding, Gas Venting & Pressure Relief Training course is for personnel requiring awareness or understanding of blinding, venting and pressure relief methods and associated safety measures.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course.
How will this course benefit me?
This course aims to provide learners with an introduction to blinding, venting and pressure relief in oil and gas operations
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you are introduced to blinding, venting and pressure relief in oil and gas operations
What standards are referred to in this course?
This course does not refer to specific legislation or standards but is written according to industry best practices.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Define what is meant by ""pressure relief""
• Define what is meant by ""blinding""
• Define what is meant by ""venting""
• Identify the hazards posed by pressure relief operations
• Identify the control measures which should be in place to limit the hazards posed by pressure relief operations
End of course assessment with an 80% pass mark.
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones
Prices from £29.17Buy Now
Prices from £25.00Buy Now
AI was the word on everyone’s lips at Smart4Sea Athens this year. From discussions and concerns about its inherent flaws,
Mintra.com achieves Feefo Platinum Status after three Consecutive Years of Gold, Garnering praise for outstanding service.
Innovation Director, Valentinos Steliou discusses "Delivering for the Seafarer of Tomorrow".