Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for?
This Introduction to Environmental Management Training Course is for personnel who work in a role within the Oil and Gas Industry that may have an impact on the environment.
Is previous experience required?
No previous experience is required to complete this course.
How will this course benefit me?
This course aims to provide an introduction to the issues involved with successful environmental management in the Oil and Gas Industry.
How will this course benefit my company?
The course will benefit companies by ensuring that all relevant personnel have an understanding of the issues involved with successful environmental management in the Oil and Gas Industry, which will help to protect the environment.
What standards are referred to in this course?• Department of Energy and Climate Change (BEIS (formally DECC))
Is there an assessment?
• Explain the importance of being an environmentally responsible company
• Explain the purpose of an Environmental Management System (EMS)
• Explain the role of the Regulator
• Explain the role of the Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA) and the Environment Agency (EA)
• Identify the main environmental issues of concern for the offshore Oil and Gas Industry
• Describe how to ensure continual improvement in environmental performance
• Explain the importance of monitoring and reporting all environmental issues
• Explain how you can play your part in improving environmental performance
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones
In this blog post, we will dive deep into the world of crew rotation software
NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, INTO OR WITHIN THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA,...