Who is the course for?
This eLearning course is aimed at individuals who will be involved in the planning and management of decommissioning activities, or have a need to understand the decommissioning planning process.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role.
How will the course benefit me?
As decommissioning older assets becomes more common, it's vital that those involved in the decommissioning process have a good understanding of what needs to be done. This course will give you a basic overview of how decommissioning is carried out and the critical factors that need to be considered during planning.
The knowledge gained in this course will help you to plan decommissioning activities, taking in to account costs, available resources and the supply chain.
How will the course benefit my company?
By ensuring you are fully aware of the factors to be considered when planning for decommissioning, you can contribute to the successful delivery of your company's decommissioning projects.
What standards are referenced in the course?
This course does not contain reference to specific legislation or standards but is written to current industry best practice.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Outline the decommissioning timeline
• Recognise the importance of identifying and ensuring operability of equipment which may be used during decommissioning
• Recognise the importance of data retrieval and accuracy
• Explain the importance of engaging with supply chain to ensure access to equipment and resources
• Recognise there are different levels of cost estimating
• Recognise that different contracting models are appropriate in decommissioning
• Outline the importance of knowledge exchange throughout the supply chain and with stakeholders to enable investment in new technologies and collaborative opportunities
• Summarise the elements of resource management that need to be considered during the decommissioning
• Outline the changes to risk profile when entering a reduced hydrocarbon environment
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
Mintra Holding AS will hold its Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, 26 May 21 at 1300 CET.
The board of directors hereby convenes the Annual General Meeting in Mintra Holding AS (the "Company") to be held on Wednesday 26 May 2021 13:00...