SubtotalCheckout View and edit basket
Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for?
This Sand Transport Training course is suitable for Process Operators
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role
How will this course benefit me?
This course aims to provide an awareness of the issues surrounding the transportation and deposition of sand and explore its connection to integrity management and process management
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you are aware of the issues surrounding the transportation and deposition of sand and explore its connection to integrity management and process management
What standards are referred to in this course?
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Give an overview of the issues associated with sand production
• Identify the operational threats that may be caused by sand transportation and deposition
• Describe how sand behaves in single phase flow
• Define the Minimum Transport Velocity (MTV) for sand
• Describe how sand behaves in multiphase flow
• Identify the limited range of conditions over which sand transportation has been measured
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
A dropped object checklist is a tool used to identify potential hazards and prevent dropped object incidents in the workplace.
The office ergonomics course has been developed to support personnel who spend substantial amount of time working with computer equipment.
H2S can pose significant health and safety hazards to workers and the general public.