Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for?
This Seawater & Firewater Training course is for Trainee Oil and Gas Operations Technicians
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role
How will this course benefit me?
This course aims to provide an overview of Seawater and Firewater systems
How will this course benefit my company?
To ensure you have an overview of Seawater and Firewater systems
What standards are referred to in this course?
The course is made according to industry best practice.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Explain how seawater is used offshore
• Describe a typical seawater lift system
• Describe coarse and fine filter water polishing
• Describe the use of the deaerator columns prior to seawater water injection
• Describe a typical firewater system, ring mains and the use of jockey pumps
• Describe deluge and sprinkler systems
End of course assessment with an 80% pass mark.
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
AI was the word on everyone’s lips at Smart4Sea Athens this year. From discussions and concerns about its inherent flaws,
Mintra.com achieves Feefo Platinum Status after three Consecutive Years of Gold, Garnering praise for outstanding service.
Innovation Director, Valentinos Steliou discusses "Delivering for the Seafarer of Tomorrow".