Who is the course for?
This eLearning course is aimed at individuals who are required to travel overseas on business, particularly to high-risk locations where there is a threat of criminal activity, civil unrest and terrorism.
Is previous experience required?
There is no requirement for prior knowledge or experience before completing this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role.
How will the course benefit me?
When you travel somewhere new, your lack of local knowledge can mean that you may be more likely to be targeted by criminals. This course will give you a basic understanding of the threats commonly faced by travellers and explain how you can reduce the likelihood of a health or security incident.
The knowledge gained in this course will help you to assess your personal risk so that you can stay safe while travelling. It will also outline the basic principles of safety and security.
How will the course benefit my company?
By ensuring you are fully aware of the risks that you may face when travelling, you can keep yourself, and your company's assets and information, safe.
What standards are referenced in the course?
This course does not contain reference to specific legislation or standards but is written to current travel security guidelines and industry best practice.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 100%.
• Recognise the different levels of risk that are associated with different countries
• Outline the various health and security risks that travellers may face
• Describe the basic principles of safety and security
• Recall how to assess personal risk
• Describe measures you can take to reduce risk when travelling
• Explain how to assess current conditions when travelling
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
Mintra Holding AS will hold its Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, 26 May 21 at 1300 CET.
The board of directors hereby convenes the Annual General Meeting in Mintra Holding AS (the "Company") to be held on Wednesday 26 May 2021 13:00...