SubtotalCheckout View and edit basket
Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for?
This Personnel transfer & Evacuation (US) Training course is suitable for all relevant personnel.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role
How will this course benefit me?
This course aims to provide an over view of US best practice in relation to the transfer and evacuation of personnel. This course in Personnel transfer and evacuation is divided into and covers the following topics: Pre transport offshore, vessel transport offshore, helicopter transport offshore and evacuation offshore
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you are aware of the US best practice in relation to the transfer and evacuation of personnel.
What standards are referred to in this course?
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Know what precautions you need to take before travelling offshore
• Be able to describe the transport and evacuation procedures travelling offshore with a vessel
• Describe the transport and evacuation procedures travelling offshore with a helicopter
• Know the evacuation procedure at a facility or vessel where you perform your work
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
‘Preparing for SIRE 2.0, RightShip and Port State Control Inspections’
At SAFETY4SEA Forum, Mintra’s Project Manager Marvin Bielek discuss the rapid speed at which technologies are changing the maritime industry.
It was quite the party for our colleagues in Norway who celebrated their Constitution Day on the 17th of May.