SubtotalCheckout View and edit basket
Buy and assign to
via email link
Course Goal: This Pressure Vessel Inspection Training Course aims to provide learners with an overview of industry best practice associated with pressure vessel inspection
• Define what is meant by a ‘pressure vessel’
• Give examples of pressure vessels
• Identify the factors that can cause pressure vessel incidents
• Identify the hazards posed by pressure vessel failure
• Explain the requirements for inspections to be carried out by a competent person
• Explain the requirements for a written scheme of examination
• Describe how to carry out internal and external pressure vessel inspection
• Describe how to carry out pressure pipework inspection
• Explain the importance of carrying out regular pressure testing
• Describe the control measures that are required to limit the risk posed by pressure vessels
Exam in the e-learning course
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones
Mintra’s HR Manager Amy Reid appointed the Scottish HR Leadership Group’s Operating Board to support the development of the HR community in Scotland.
Mintra are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our UK team.
A dropped object checklist is a tool used to identify potential hazards and prevent dropped object incidents in the workplace.