SubtotalCheckout View and edit basket
Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is the course for?
This Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Climate Change training course is for those who are interested in an overview of corporate social responsibility (CSR) and how it is linked to climate change.
Is previous experience required?
No previous experience is required to complete this course.
How will the course benefit me?
This course will provide you with an insight into how corporate social responsibility can help to reduce the effects of climate change.
How will the course benefit my company?
This course will benefit companies by ensuring that personnel have an understanding of corporate social responsibility, and how it can be used to help reduce the effects of climate change.
What standards are referenced in the course?
The Paris Agreement
Is there an assessment?
• Give an overview of corporate social responsibility (CSR)
• Describe the benefits of corporate social responsibility
• Give an overview of how a CSR strategy would be implemented
• Explain the purpose of ISO 26000
• Give an overview of the Paris Agreement and what it sets out to achieve
• Describe the impact that industries can have on the planet
• Explain how industries can transition to low carbon practices
• Give an overview of the Companies Act 2013 and how organisations adapted to the new legislation
• Explain the most effective way to ensure compliance from industrial groups
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
A brand-new selection of digital learning titles to support global customers in navigating the energy transition and upskilling their workforce.
Mintra’s HR Manager Amy Reid appointed the Scottish HR Leadership Group’s Operating Board to support the development of the HR community in Scotland.
Mintra are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our UK team.