Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for?
This Tidal Energy training course is for those who are interested in tidal energy as an upcoming, valuable renewable energy source, how it works, and its advantages and disadvantages.
Is previous experience required?
No previous experience is required to complete this course.
How will this course benefit me?
This course will benefit learners by proving them with an overview of tidal energy.
How will this course benefit my company?
This will benefit a company that is interested in implementing renewable energy into its practices, by highlighting the fundamentals of tidal energy.
What standards are referred to in this course?
No standards or regulations are referenced in this course.
Is there an assessment?
• Explain the demand for renewable energy
• Explain how tides occur on the Earth
• Give an overview of tidal energy
• Describe the different types of tidal energy
• Describe the different ways the tide can be used to generate power
• Describe the advantages of tidal energy
• Explain the disadvantages of tidal energy
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
In this blog post, we will dive deep into the world of crew rotation software
NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, INTO OR WITHIN THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA,...