SubtotalCheckout View and edit basket
Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is the course for?
This Towards Net Zero training course is for those who work in an industry that directly impacts climate change and would like to understand more about working towards net zero.
Is previous experience required?
No previous experience is required to complete this course.
How will the course benefit me?
This course will provide you with an insight into how global warming is affecting the Earth and what can be done by the nations, governments and associated industries to help achieve the goal of net zero before 2050.
How will the course benefit my company?
This course will benefit any company that has a direct impact on global warming and will provide an overview of what can be done to reach the target of net zero.
What standards are referenced in the course?
The Paris Agreement
The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
The UN Food and Agriculture Organisation
United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
Is there an assessment?
• Give an overview of global warming
• Give an overview of the Paris Agreement and the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) and what each sets out to achieve
• Explain the concept of net zero, gross zero and carbon neutral
• Explain how each industry can implement changes that will work towards the goal of net zero
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
A brand-new selection of digital learning titles to support global customers in navigating the energy transition and upskilling their workforce.
A dropped object checklist is a tool used to identify potential hazards and prevent dropped object incidents in the workplace.
The office ergonomics course has been developed to support personnel who spend substantial amount of time working with computer equipment.