Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for?
This COVID-19 Returning to Work (Employees) Training course is suitable for all personnel.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role
How will this course benefit me?
This course aims to provide personnel with a guide on the preventative and protective measures that may be put in place at workplaces following personnel return from COVID-19
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you have an overview of the preventative and protective measures that may be put in place at workplaces following personnel return
What standards are referred to in this course?
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Explain how COVID-19 spreads from person to person
• Describe the precautionary measures that may be used to prevent the spread of infection in the workplace
• Explain how you can protect yourself at work
• Explain what you should do if you begin to show COVID-19 symptoms
• Identify ways you can take care of your mental health
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
AI was the word on everyone’s lips at Smart4Sea Athens this year. From discussions and concerns about its inherent flaws,
Mintra.com achieves Feefo Platinum Status after three Consecutive Years of Gold, Garnering praise for outstanding service.
Innovation Director, Valentinos Steliou discusses "Delivering for the Seafarer of Tomorrow".