Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is the course for?
This Travel Risks Training course is aimed at individuals who are required to travel for business, whether at home or abroad.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role.
How will the course benefit me?
Whether you are driving to a business meeting or working abroad, travel can present several risks. This course will give you a basic understanding of the risks that you may face while travelling and the measures you can take to keep safe and secure.
The knowledge gained in this course will help you to stay safe in your day-to-day driving and in the event of travelling or working abroad. It will also indicate the importance of considering your surroundings and what is culturally acceptable.
How will the course benefit my company?
By ensuring you are fully aware of how to travel safely, you can help to ensure that neither you nor your company is exposed to unnecessary risk. You can also reduce your risk of being involved in a travel-related incident.
What standards are referenced in the course?
This course does not refer to specific legislation or standards but is written to current HSE guidelines and industry best practices.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Recognise the hazards involved in your work
• Identify the various methods of reducing risk
• Outline the company’s policy
Exam in the eLearning Course
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones
Prices from £45.83Buy Now
An intuitive eLearning authoring tool to simplify knowledge sharing across organisations and fuel employee-generated learning.