Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for?
This Understanding Risk Training course is suitable for all employees at all levels of the organisation.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course.
How will this course benefit me?
Insufficient understanding of risk often leads to delayed projects, accidents and other unwanted incidents.
This course provides a basic understanding of what risk is, how it can be managed and how understanding risk helps us make better decisions.
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you are aware and have a basic understanding of what risk is and how to manage risk.
What standards are referred to in this course?
This course does not refer to specific legislation or standards but is written according to industry best practices.
Is there an assessment?
There is no exam upon completion of this course."
• Describe what risk is
• Describe how risk is managed
• Explain how we each play a role in preventing things from going wrong
• Explain how actions and decisions may influence the risk to ourselves and others far into the future
• Describe why we perform risk assessments
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones
AI was the word on everyone’s lips at Smart4Sea Athens this year. From discussions and concerns about its inherent flaws,
Mintra.com achieves Feefo Platinum Status after three Consecutive Years of Gold, Garnering praise for outstanding service.
Innovation Director, Valentinos Steliou discusses "Delivering for the Seafarer of Tomorrow".