SubtotalCheckout View and edit basket
Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for?
This Workplace Violence (US) Training course is suitable for all personnel at all levels will benefit from this awareness course.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course.
How will this course benefit me?
This course aims to increase awareness of workplace violence and the steps that can be taken to prevent incidents from occurring.
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you are aware of workplace violence and the steps that can be taken to prevent incidents from occurring.
What standards are referred to in this course?
This course does not refer to specific legislation or standards but is written according to industry best practice.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Explain what it is meant by workplace violence
• Describe the impacts of workplace violence
• Give a brief overview of the risk factors that could contribute to workplace violence
• Give examples of acts of workplace violence
• Identify the four types of workplace violence
• Describe the early warning signs of workplace violence
• Give a brief overview of your employer’s responsibilities in relation to preventing workplace violence
• Give an overview of the engineering and administrative controls that can be implemented to prevent or reduce workplace violence hazards
• Explain the importance of implementing a workplace violence prevention program
• Describe how to manage confrontation
• Describe the actions that should be taken after an incident
• Describe the information that should be included in workplace violence prevention training
• Explain the importance of accurate record keeping
End of course assessment with an 80% pass mark.
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones
Prices from £37.50Buy Now
Prices from £25.00Buy Now
A dropped object checklist is a tool used to identify potential hazards and prevent dropped object incidents in the workplace.
The office ergonomics course has been developed to support personnel who spend substantial amount of time working with computer equipment.
H2S can pose significant health and safety hazards to workers and the general public.